This solution may works on 'charger no response indication' when any working battery charger is plug-in to the DC jack.
Nokia C5 Not Charging problem Solution
1. Visually check the charging pin connector( DC jack) for possible damaged, clean,fix if the terminals is misaligned or replace it.
2. Clean the charging pin terminal contact pads.
3. Check the battery and try using another working phone's battery.
4. Check the battery terminals, clean if oxidized.
5. Check/replace the fuse
6. Check /replace the chip diode
7. If the above procedures doesn;t fix the problem, the possible faulty is the GAZOO IC, reworking or replacing it will only fix the problem.